Wednesday 8 January 2014

School Uniform

The other day I received an e-mail from my daughter's school (one sent to all parents) saying that some girls were wearing jumpers with the wrong kind of neckline.

I had been thinking for a while that the school skirt was a bit short (as in, not always worth wearing) so I replied to the deputy head, thanking him for his comments on necklines, and wondering if the school might like to also do something about hemlines?

I received a reply almost immediately from him, saying that the days where schools could dictate the length of school skirts were long gone.

Really?

So they can say whether a neckline should be round or v-neck, but can't suggest a skirt ought not to show underwear?

I am clearly missing something somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment